Our Friends of Dollis parent and carer association
is a friendly and welcoming group which
works hard to support the school.
Every parent and carer with children in the school is a member of the Friends of Dollis.
Our aims are to:
· assist the advancement of education for our children
· extend community involvement
· engage in activities which support the school, including fund raising for amenities not provided by the school’s budget.
We are always happy to welcome lots of
new and familiar faces!
We have regular coffee mornings which provide an opportunity to meet with parents, carers and staff to:
· discuss school policies
· share ideas for social and fund raising events
· clarify information about school events—dates, times and organisation.
If we work together we can continue to create
a welcoming and happy community
which will benefit all our children and families.
Thank you for your support.