We want every child to 'be the best they can be'
We encourage our children to ‘think big’ and always better themselves. We will challenge and support our children to continually grow as learners and individuals. We will ensure they have the skills, behaviours and confidence to adapt, think and create in a fast changing world.
Our children will be happy, engaged and positive about their futures, striving to be the best they can be every day. We believe all children have the right to achieve great things regardless of social barriers or background. Through a consistent culture of high aspirations and support we will bring this vision to life and ensure our children reach their potential. We therefore expect every teacher to deliver consistently good lessons every day and all staff to be actively involved in ensuring this happens – every child is entitled to this.
Aims and Values - How we will achieve our vision:
- A safe and happy environment to provide the opportunity for each child to reach their full potential and recognise high aspirations.
- An ethos of nurturing and caring based on our values approach, appreciating different qualities and recognising each child as an individual.
- Exciting learning opportunities that will develop knowledge and skills, both academic and social, to prepare children for the future.
- A growth mind-set approach based upon our learning behaviours, where every pupil embraces the learning journey and the power of ‘yet’, eg, I can’t do that yet.
- A secure yet challenging atmosphere where children feel confident and self-motivated to take risks and so become active and independent learners.
- A consistently high standard of teaching and support to bring about an inspiring, imaginative and innovative curriculum.